Engineers – Bridge to BIM. It’s easier than you think!
V1 Education Accredited Webcast
Let’s face it. Stakeholders are demanding 3d bridge models more than ever before. Between gaining stakeholder approvals with visualizations and the uncertainties of performing a multitude of disconnected and redundant tasks, reworking tedious calculations and spending time updating plan sheets when unanticipated design changes occur, adopting BIM is a must. Learn how to avoid these uncertainties and become more competitive, efficient and collaborative. Join this technical webcast to learn how to improve bridge design and analysis and integrate it with roadway designs and existing infrastructure using the most advanced software!
Bentley bridge expert, Sri Kanneganti, will show you the benefits of working in a common data environment from concept and modeling to design and analysis, straight through construction, and beyond for a unified workflow throughout the entire project lifecycle. This webinar is full of information that you don’t want to miss.
- Adopt the BIM methodology in your next bridge project – it’s easier than you think!
- Increase your efficiency using a single data environment from beginning to end
- Incorporate roadway data into your bridge models
- Reduce rework, and improve efficiencies with BIM.
- Quickly create accurate bridge geometry reports – Deck Elevations, Beam Seat Elevations, Camber Tables, Material Quantities